Facebook and Instagram ADS
Social networks of the Meta corporation, today, generate the largest number of requests for the purchase of the real estate. If you’re in the real estate industry, chances are your competitors are already using it and getting thousands of applications every day.
The social network Facebook is used by about 2 billion people. The artificial intelligence of Meta Corporation is responsible for the algorithm for displaying ads to users. That is, Facebook constantly analyzes the user: behavior in social networks, profile settings, what interests him, and what groups he belongs to. Thanks to the large volume and processing of data, the platform understands to whom and when to show your advertisement, so that you, with a high probability, can get the target real estate client.
The main feature of using Meta advertising is user targeting. That is, you can choose which users will see your ads by geography, demographics, interests, and so on. You can narrow down your audience, for example, to people who live in a certain location and have a hobby or have Apple-branded phones, or you can use a wide audience, thus allowing the artificial intelligence of Facebook to find your customers.
Meta ad launch options for real estate:
- Facebook ads can be used for branded ads to get your potential customer to know about your product, this works great with this type of ad.
- You can set up ads to generate leads or go to the site to receive applications for your real estate agency or developer company or residential complex. To do this, you can use the built-in lead forms, or transitions to third-party resources – a landing page or a quiz form.
- If you use advertising on Facebook or Instagram with a link to your real estate site, it is advisable to use Retargeting, that is, showing ads to those users who have already been to your site.
Every day, your customers use thousands of queries you need in the Google search box. Buy an apartment in Dubai, off-plan property in Alanya, and so on. Users who use a search engine are different from users on social networks in terms of willingness to purchase or at least show interest. When writing a request, the user already understands what interests him, and can go to the page of your business or project. Most likely, your potential client is already studying information regarding your real estate market and is currently in the process of searching for a good offer or developer, or broker. At this stage, you need to do everything to attract a user to your site and increase the likelihood of contacting you through your landing page.
Running real estate ads on Google ADS requires more resources and time. First, you need to collect the keywords and ad campaign settings to display on Google. Secondly, you need to implement a Landing page to convert a site visitor into a lead for your sales department.
Options for running Google Ads for Real Estate:
- The main direction is search queries. Branding and other queries that target geographic reach or interest in certain user profiles.
- You can additionally connect the contextual display network, for this you need to use illustrations that will be placed on Google partner sites, by clicking on which you will be redirected to your Landing Page.
- Do not forget that, similar to Facebook advertising, you should use remarketing, that is, show ads to users who have already visited your site. For this type of advertising, it is also recommended to adapt and use a different offer from the main one.
Most developers and real estate agencies today are using Facebook and Google to generate leads for the purchase of the off-plan property. Both platforms do a great job of this, if done right, and are the main real estate marketing channels.
Facebook can be launched and get results faster, and can also be used to promote your brand, but you need to understand that the quality of hits from Facebook or Instagram will be worse in most cases, since, most likely, users are not very involved in your offer, and you offer them something while they are just flipping through the feed in the social. networks.
Google requires more time and preparation to launch, and the cost of the leads will be higher, but you make your offer to an already interested user, and your task is to show your offer better than others.
Still, we recommend using both platforms and tracking the cost of quality leads to ultimately evaluate the effectiveness of advertising campaigns.